Delivering 10,000 Gauss
in just 7 seconds!
Degaussing just got faster! Garner’s NEW HD-2XTE automatic degausser magnetically destroys all data on hard drives and tape in ~7 seconds, verifies the erasure field strength, and numerically displays the Gauss level after each cycle.
Ideal in office settings, this quiet operation desktop degausser erases high coercivity (magnetic) hard drives up to 1.25 inches in height, as well as the full range of tape cartridge media. Easy to use, simply place the media in the drawer. Closing the drawer automatically starts the degauss cycle.
Garner HD-2XTE features:
Fast and powerful
- 10,000+ Gauss field for total erasure
- Erase drives and tapes in just 7 seconds
- 1920 1.8 in, 960 2.5 in, 240 3.5 in. drives/hr
- Erases working or non-working drives
- No cooldown between cycles
- Built-in diagnostics for guaranteed erasure
- LCD screen shows gauss level per cycle
- Add SCAN-1XE for destruction reports
- Upgrade to IRONCLAD for image capture
- Complete auditable verification solution
- CE certified, tested to high safety standards
- Ideal for an office environment
- Economical and quiet design
- Lightweight and portable - just 34 lbs.
- Durable enough for tough environments
View our Garner HD-2XTE product brochure
Find technical specifications and more inside our handy product brochures, in PDF format.
Enhanced with IRONCLAD
Destroying data is all well and good, but can you prove it?
Garner is the only brand of degaussers and destroyers with IRONCLAD, an erasure and destruction verification system that automatically captures a JPEG image of the hard drive immediately after it is degaussed and generates a proof-of-destruction certificate for audit and archival purposes.