High volume solid-state and
flash media shredder
A high-volume shredder specifically designed for an office environment, the FLASHPRO shreds a wide variety of media including smartphones, mini-tablets (up to 170 mm in width), USB sticks, solid-state drives (SSD), and optical media.
Add Garner’s exclusive IRONCLAD Destruction Verification System to the FLASHPRO to capture images of the media prior to shredding and generate destruction reports for audit or archival purposes.
Garner FLASHPRO features:
Fast and powerful
- Shred media to 0.16 x 0.6in./4x15mm pieces
- Destroy smartphones, tablets, USB drives, etc.
- SmartCut adjusts to match media size
- High volume, up to 500 items per hour
- SmartControl automatable operation
- Built-in diagnostics for guaranteed erasure
- LCD screen shows gauss level per cycle
- Add SCAN-1XE for destruction reports
- Upgrade to IRONCLAD for image capture
- Complete auditable verification solution
- CE certified, tested to high safety standards
- Ideal for an office environment
- Economical and quiet design
- Plugs into a standard wall outlet
- Durable enough for tough environments
View our Garner FLASHPRO product brochure
Find technical specifications and more inside our handy product brochures, in PDF format.
Enhanced with IRONCLAD
Destroying data is all well and good, but can you prove it?
Garner is the only brand of degaussers and destroyers with IRONCLAD, an erasure and destruction verification system that automatically captures a JPEG image of the hard drive immediately after it is degaussed and generates a proof-of-destruction certificate for audit and archival purposes.