NSA-listed, heavy duty
hard drive crusher
The PD-4 physically destroys hard drives by bending, breaking, and mangling the hard drive and its internal components—including the data platters. Using a rugged stainless-steel crushing wedge, the PD-4 bends the data platters preventing the hard drive from “spinning up” or for the hard disk platters from being removed and placed on a spin stand used in laboratory data recovery techniques.
The PD-4 also cracks the hard-drive housing, breaks the PC board, and smashes the read-write heads. Best for use after degaussing, the PD-4 ensures total hard drive destruction.
Garner PD-4E features:
Fast and powerful
- Meets NSA standards for hard drive crushing
- Destroys magnetic drives of all types/sizes
- Delivers 10+ tons of crushing power
- High-torque sensor crushes in just 20 seconds
- Simple push-button operation and safety door
- CE certified, tested to high safety standards
- Ideal for an office environment
- Economical and quiet design
- No messy hydraulic fluid
- Durable enough for tough environments
View our Garner PD-4E product brochure
Find technical specifications and more inside our handy product brochures, in PDF format.